HOSTS Robyn and Kees
Welcome to Ambleside Bed & Breakfast Nelson, New Zealand - home to the beautiful Abel Tasman National Park
We, at Ambleside Luxury Bed and Breakfast endeavour to provide you, the discerning traveller, a wonderful, memorable, truly "Kiwi", Nelson, New Zealand, accommodation experience. We understand "value for money" is very important to you, so we endeavour to do our very best to ensure this is exactly what you will receive.
"What can we say! You can't improve on perfection... Kiwi hospitality at its very, very best" Pam & Geoff - Rochester, UK - October 2013
Centrally located off State Highway 6 in Nelson, NZ, Ambleside Bed and Breakfast is a beautifully restored character villa with purpose-built, single storey guest facilities built on, in keeping with the character, at the rear of the property. The B&B features a quiet and peaceful guest accommodation set in a beautiful, peaceful and sunny garden and offers four luxuriously appointed bedroom suites - all with own en suite bathrooms, a separate guest lounge and separate guest entrance. FREE FAST WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESSED EVERYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY...
CHECK-IN: Preferably after 4.00pm (although flexible for aiport arrivals)
Tariffs & Availability
TARIFFS: (incl. GST) Peak/Summer - NZ$160.00 - NZ$250.00 per night.
Special rates for shoulder and winter seasons as well as group bookings and multi-night stays.
Click above to check your required dates.
Qualmark - New Zealand Tourism's mark of quality has rated this Nelson accommodation: FOUR STAR PLUS.
Guest & Hosted hospitality includes:
- Four spacious guest rooms - all with own ensuite bathrooms.
- King, Superking - with disabled facilities, Queen and twin king single beds.
- Breakfast - gourmet cooked and continental (click for menu) served when and where you choose.
- GLUTEN-FREE and dairy-free breakfasts and baked goodies.
- Complimentary refreshments including home baking, nibbles and local wine and port.
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in the guest lounge.
- Separate Guest Lounge with Freeview TV/DVD, free WIFI wireless broadband internet, extensive brochure display, maps, guide books, music, books and games.
- Easy access with secure off-street parking.
- Private guest entrance.
- Spa Pool and beach equipment.
- Laundry facilities available.
- A few minutes drive to the city centre; restaurants; Tahunanui - our safe swimming beach; Nelson Golf Course; airport and a 45 minute drive to the must-see/do Abel Tasman National Park.
- World famous and must-see/do World of Wearable Art and Classic Car Exhibition Centre.
This Nelson bed and breakfast accommodation is an oasis of hospitality, relaxation and calm, where your hosts, Kees and Robyn Van Duyn, provide you with quality accommodation and "good old fashioned kiwi hospitality" and according to our guests "five star service!"
Ambleside B&B is where you will enjoy the privacy of the guest lounge, relaxing in the sunny courtyard, or maybe enjoy a relaxing soak in the secluded spa pool in the garden. The ambient stream at the bottom of the garden will surprise you with its wildlife, the baby ducklings,"kaura" scuttling under the rocks, a visiting shag fishing for breakfast and other wild-life native to New Zealand.
Meet new friends over a delicious gourmet breakfast, enjoy a wonderful afternoon tea with yummy home-made gluten-free baking, an antipasto platter with local wine or fine port in the evening. "We try to provide every home comfort and we will always look for ways to make your experience more memorable. You will leave feeling cared for" says Robyn.
[strong slideshow show_for=”5″ effect_for=”.5″][client][field name=”client_name” class=”name”][field name=”company_name” url=”company_website” class=”company” new_tab][/client][/strong]